For more details download the brochure
A NEW CERTIFICATE PROGRAM BY FEV TURKEY, IYTE CEC & TEKNOPARK İZMİR
MOBILITY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
Disruptive technologies change the mobility and everyday life. With this evolution, we as FEV Turkey, shape the future by developing sustainable energy and mobility solutions. We are boosting innovation in our country and in the world also by building partnerships with universities and technopark ecosystems.
Within this scope, we are launching a new certification program this summer which will consist of 5 technical and 1 management modules and make you gain advanced mobility technologies know-how.
If you aim to go extra-mile in mobility technologies, this certification program is just for you!
Duration: 6 weeks
Program Period: July 04 – August 12 2022
Format: Online and On-campus Sessions at IYTE CEC
Session Hours: 17:00 – 21:30 on weekdays
Aplication Dates: April 15 – May 27 2022
Teaching language: English
Lecturers: FEV Turkey and IYTE Academics
Who should attend?
- Senior undergrad and graduate students, freelance developers, junior/senior engineers from the industry and all individuals who wants to learn more about mobility
- Ambitious learners who considers a career or a vision in this path as a must
- Participants with engineering background, a positive attitude in hardships and curiosity are the most welcome
- Acquire technology management tools that will guide your career in high tech path
- Gain an understanding of systems engineering theory and research to recognize the impact of system design
- Demonstrate ability to use and apply systems and control fundamentals on the aspects of mobility
- Understand the fundamentals of autonomous driving and driver assistance systems development
- Understand the basics of hybrid and electric vehicles, powertrain, energy storage and controls
- Have a fast intro to power electronics and its use in daily lives
- Learn mathematical modelling of batteries, the need and operational principles of battery simulators
- Gain an overview of supporting methodologies such as functional safety and cybersecurity