This year the international FEV conference on "Zero CO2 Mobility" will again take place live in Aachen, Germany. The event will offer a platform for strategic discussion on the potential and performance of various zero CO2 emission strategies and introduce the latest developments in the fields of battery technologies, fuel cells and e-fuels. Please register online to secure your ticket and stay up-to-date regarding changes to the conference content.
Are you interested in joining the conference as a speaker? Please download the official Zero CO2 Mobility 2021 Call for papers for more information and submit your abstract by April 30, 2021.
- What drives the automotive industry towards zero CO2 mobility?
- How do we get low CO2 emission energy carriers to the road?
- What is the future European capacity on renewable electricity?
- Energy system: How will the energy be converted, transported and stored in the future?
- Energy carrier: Which energy carriers enable the road transport to protect our climate?
- Passenger cars: How can passenger cars get to zero CO2 mobility?
- Powertrain concepts for urban mobility – Public Transport