217 Jobs on this page
Welcome to our job offer database.
We are pleased that you are interested in a career in our company. By using the search function you have the opportunity to take a look at our current vacancies for suitable job positions.
Furthermore, you will find additional job advertisements if you switch to the language: German or French.
- You analyse and define safety requirements with the customer
- You performe analyse methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- You discuss and clarify safety related issues with customer
- You specificate functional and technical safety concepts
- You develope module oriented functional safety software
- You develope test case and verificate safety requirements
- You support safety assessments
- You develope and improve processes and methods for the transmission functional safety
What you can expect / Tasks:
- Representative and first contact person at our customer (OEM).
- Independent coordination of the interfaces between our internal project team and the customer.
- Your work will be done in close cooperation with the related function and platform architects of the customer.
- Implementation of quality improvement measures in the product development process.
- You are offered an exciting position in the area of function development (Model-Based Design MBD) for next generation sustainable mobility solutions - Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV) and Fuel Cell Systems
- You develop vehicle control functions (Energy management, System Contraints, etc.) and Fuel Cell control functions (Air path, Hydrogen path, etc.)
- You write requirements, implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You support software validation (in Simulink, on hardware-in-the-loop test benches and in the vehicle)
- You work on vehicle integration, commissioning and calibration
Do you want to be part of the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile?
FEV develops high-quality software products and solutions for vehicles and powertrains that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Project Manager Software (m/f/d), you will design exciting projects / sub-projects together with our customers.
Your main tasks include:
- Technical and business responsibility for your project
- Close contact to the customer
- Supporting the acquisition of new projects
Working in close cooperation with the development team regarding
- Design of suitable software solutions taking into account the customer's requirements and the customer's existing ecosystem
- Selection of a suitable Sw technology stack
- Active support of the implementation
In addition, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and toolchain with the knowledge gained from your project.
- develops our own systems engineering tool chain and the tool chains of our customers
- uses the tool chain to model product requirements, test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- participates in the improvement of our systems engineering approach also with regard to processes and methods
- always keeps the "big picture" in mind, but can also engage in in-depth discussions with subject matter experts
- presents his work results clearly and convincingly for the client, the project team and his own management
- Guides his colleagues and our clients in the use of the SE tool chain and provides training and advice on the tool chain and processes.
- supports the acquisition of new projects and takes responsibility in the project - also in the context of business trips
- You perform the reconciliation of system requirements of complex systems (e.g., driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- You use your newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- You always have the "big picture" in mind, but can also hold in-depth discussions with subject-matter experts
- You support ongoing MBSE projects and drive the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in our own product developments
- You specify validation tests and test automations
- You coordinate and commission test benches for testing electrical machines and inverters
- You calibrate inverters for control of electrical machines
- You are in contact with customers and tasked with the coordination of customer test boundary conditions
- You work on follow-ups and reports of test progress
- You are in contact with suppliers and testing partners
- You develop the internal know-how and further the development of HW&SW for parameterization of inverters
- You work on the application of electric vehicles until they are ready for series production
- You are responsible for the application of HV components
- You take over the planning and execution of test drives, test support and evaluations
- You implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You are responsible for fault management for VCU and E-Drive components
- Coordination of the demand process in the engineering IT area.
- Coordination of the requirements with the requesting business units and the other IT departments to be involved accordingly.
- Clarification of the budget provision and the billing model.
- Preparation of demands and related documentation processes as well as presentation of the demands to the demand management board.
- Initiation of the necessary change processes.
- Determination of stakeholders and project handovers to the corresponding project managers.
- Data maintenance of the corresponding data sets in the Enterprise Architecture Model (LeanIX).
- Provision of information updates on the tools in the established information forums.
- Support of the CAE application environment.
- The most common CAE tools are used from all fields, multiphysics, fluid simulation, crash simulation
- Provision and support of an HPC cluster environment consisting of cloud-based solutions and an on premise solution
- The scope of duties includes the provision and preparation of SCCM apps for automated software distribution of CAE applications.
- Coordination of CAE software requirements with the key users and project offices.
- CAE 3rd level support for the business users
- Maintenance and monitoring of the application environment for licence provisioning
- Documentation of the CAE landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Model (LeanIX)
- Maintenance of the associated data records in the 4ME Support Portal.
- Provision of information updates on the applications in the established information forums.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants