FEV‘s South Asia Technical Center is located in Pune, the heart of the Asian Automotive Industry. FEV India Pvt. Ltd. is the company’s second location in India, following its Indian headquarters located in Delhi.
The Indian Technical Center went into operation in July 2009. It satisfies all requirements in the field of automotive powertrain and vehicle development. Clients can expect highly qualified teams and most modern test facilities.
On an area of about 20,000 square meters the Technical Centre is already under expansion mode, adding more number of containerised test cells and other equipments.
The full range of FEV services is offered to Indian clients. Usually local resources will be used, partially specialists from the worldwide FEV organization may support as per the project requirements.
Details of the services offered:
- Comprehensive combustion and mechanical development, emission and endurance test programs
- Development of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Vehicle application and vehicle development
- Engine design & CAE solutions
Test and Instrumentation
- Manufacture / assembly of test benches for customized solutions and requirements of OEM‘s
- Available skilled manpower for FEV advanced test system commissioning and after sales services