FEV meets and exceeds customer requirements and expectations by providing world-class electronic and electromechanical designs for applications. Our design philosophy includes a firm commitment to designing hardware that is robust, practical, and producible.
Our product line consists of testers and simulators, electronic modules including network gateways and tools. Additionally, we have developed prototype and concept ECUs and integrated various prototype sub-assemblies into mule vehicles.
- Telematics/Body Control architecture
- Vehicle bus gateways (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, J1850, Serial)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Hybrid design
- Analog and digital I/O
- Drive train simulators
- ECU testers
- Consumer electronics consulting for embedded systems
- Motor control circuitry
- Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) design
- Transmission Control Modules
- Engine Control Modules
- Antilock Brake System modules
- CAN Central Gateways
- Cam/Crank signal replicator module
- DV/PV Testers
- CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) interface and controller
Our in-house CAD design and electronics lab facilities allow us to control quality while ensuring quick turnaround for prototype designs and production runs. We can also perform thermal testing of completed designs.
FEV has developed an Automotive Validation Test Platform which provides a low cost and rapidly deployable package (GUI, code-base, hardware-base) that is easily expanded and highly adaptable to accommodate your electronics device.
FEV designs all modules to meet SAE electromagnetic compatibility standards and follows strict hardware and software design processes.
Please contact us for information on any FEV product or service.