218 Jobs on this page
Welcome to our job offer database.
We are pleased that you are interested in a career in our company. By using the search function you have the opportunity to take a look at our current vacancies for suitable job positions.
Furthermore, you will find additional job advertisements if you switch to the language: German, English or French.
- designs and develops infotainment and HMI functions
- has a close coordination and communication between customers, suppliers and the internal teams for system engineering, functional safety, software and V&V
- verify and validate the developed functions at component and system level
- realize internal development and research projects in the field of infotainment and HMI
- is the technical support in the acquisition of new projects, as well as the creation of acquisition material
- You will take over the development of a concept for the parameterized coupling of thermal interfaces on component and system level for battery electric vehicles
- You analyze the requirements of the components to be used within thermal systems as well as optimal configurations for different use cases
- You design a system parametrization based on existing grey-box models, which can represent modularity
- You integrate the concept into an automated MPC build approach
We offer a thesis (Master) in the field of battery system development and circular economy to answer the following research question: "How does the new EU directive on battery recycling influence the total cost of ownership of EVs".
The introduction of the battery passport with the compulsory disclosure of information for the battery reuse, the gradual increase in recycling efficiency for key raw materials as well as the introduction of recycled active materials poses challenges which potentially increase the cost of development, production, logistics and disposal of automotive batteries on one hand, on the other hand opens the possibility of exploiting circular lifecycles.
The proposed thesis, shall investigate these topics with help of case studies, which are technically and economically reasonable. The focus here is on the combination of technical specifications and economic considerations.
- You research literature on current developments in the field of AI and Chat GPT
- You develop and implement AI systems to support model-based function development
- You integrate AI into the Matlab API
- You conduct evaluations to validate the developed systems
- You will be explained the exact topic of the thesis to you in a personal conversation
- Monitor for computer & networks for security issues.
- Working for the Blue Team
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents and other cybersecurity incidents
- Define security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructures.
- Responsible for remediating vulnerabilities to maintain high security standards
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Optimize IT security and advise the workforce.
- Supporting on all aspects on deploying maintaining and running security tools, like Antivirus/ EDR, Device and application controls
- Support the red team and the blue team activities
- As an Enterprise Integration Architect, you establish Enterprise Integration as a service to the application owners and to our business and act as Service Owner for the Enterprise Integration platform based on Azure Integration Services.
- In your role you are responsible for the iPaaS service architecture, strategy, and service management. This includes amongst others the service maturity and service metrics, service roadmap and managing of priorities.
- You develop and establish the governance for Enterprise Integration Services and define the framework for our Integration Engineers. This incorporates e.g., standards for integrations, documentation, monitoring as well as for security and data protection.
- With your proven experience you are a bridging partner and consultant for all stakeholders, internal and external and support in translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- To provide solutions that contribute to FEV’s digitalization strategy you work in alignment with Enterprise Architecture Management and all IT teams and maintain a regular exchange.
- For the ramp up and further implementation of integration projects you can rely on external service providers which are managed by you in terms of work scope, quality, SLAs, etc.
- Understand, anticipate, and influence customer demands, business requirements for IT infrastructure services.
- Coordinate communication between customer and Infrastructure Solution management.
- Cooperate in the development and application of IT infrastructure standards.
- Coordinate CII PM activities.
- Cooperate in IT infrastructure change management.
- Cooperate in CID Demand management.
- Cooperate in TISAX supporting activities.
- Continuously improve CII working processes and methodology
- Support CII members on Project management, Agile, Kanban, ITIL, and other modern IT methodologies and principles
- aligns system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, driving dynamics controls, infotainment applications)
- designs system and software architectures according to established architectural design patterns
- models requirements and architecture (dynamic and static) in UML/SysML
- defines and retrieves suited quality indicators for architecture evaluation
- takes on subproject lead tasks
- provides technical support of acquisition of new projects
- takes on the technical instruction of new project team members
- supports consulting, project ramp-up and transfer of results (e.g. method implementation/training and vehicle commissioning) also on customer site
- is responsible for the specification and automation of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- performs automated and manual tests
- creates test reports and analyzes quality defects
- aligns test results with internal and external customers
- is responsible to plan and maintain Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants