Reference Number: 50023_BE_02
Bachelor Student (m/f/d) 0D/1D/3D Simulation of Thermal Runaway and Propagation in Battery Packs
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be involved in current simulation topics on thermal runaway (TR) and propagation (TP) in battery packs, depending on your interests and skills you will have the opportunity to work on one of the following topics: flammability of ventilation gases, development of a detailed TR cell model, simulation of particle flow, layout tool for TP safe modules, and many more
- You develop the corresponding models and perform numerical simulations in 0D, 1D or 3D
- You regularly present your results to the team and successively optimize your models
- You design parameterization and validation methods for your models
- You are studying mechanical engineering, energy engineering, automotive engineering, physics or similar
- You are interested in numerical simulation and electromobility
- You have knowledge in several of the following topics: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, chemical energy conversion
- You already have experience in at least one of the following softwares: StarCCM+, Matlab/Simulink, Python, ANSA
- You are not intimidated by complexity tasks and work independently, diligently and in a structured manner
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 (241) 5689-355
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants