Reference Number: 50026407
Project Manager (m/f/d) E/E
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops and implements project plans as well as leads and coordinates project execution with multicultural sub-project technical teams
- is responsible for ensuring that all project/customer deliverables meet cost, time, and quality goals with a good return value
- is responsible for and manages the project budget
- supports acquisition and product management activities and actively participates in shaping the FEV product portfolio
- acts as a point of contact for FEV senior management, customers and suppliers to ensure project delivery meets project/customer/FEV expectations
- supports the continuous technical and process development of the work area
- values customer focus and performs project related travel
- applies and supports FEV project management processes and tools and regularly prepares and presents project status
YOU have ...
- a degree in electronics, mechatronics, computer science or a similar discipline
- experience in multicultural environments (managing and leading international teams)
- experience in (part) project management (project budget, cost controlling, risk management)
- good knowledge of the vehicle E/E development and test management, incl. integration and calibration of sensors, actuators (e.g. OBD1) and specific development principles and ecosystems / platforms
- the ability and willingness to support and lead project stakeholders on technical topics
- experience with and/or openness to alternative project organizations (e.g. Agile) and methodologies (e.g. Kanban board, stand-up meetings)
- excellent communication skills with all level of leadership (internally and externally)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1) and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Phone: +49 241 56892924
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants