Reference Number: 50024921
Technical Expert (m/f/x) BMS Function Development
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich; Germany, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the function development for battery management systems (BMS) for high and low voltage batteries
- You take over the identification and management of functional requirements
- You take a special interface role, especially to hybrid controller, charger, DCDC and IPU
- You are specialized in the implementation of BMS functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You do XiL tests and the analysis of the respective test results
- You give the technical guidance for commissioning and calibration of functions with application tools like INCA and CANape
- You have the technical responsibility in the project and monitor the technical quality of the projects
- You will assist in proposal preparation, customer presentations and acquisition of new projects
- You are open for business trips abroad
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering with a focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of application software according to the V-development cycle (e.g. A-SPICE, ISO26262) as well as in the specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape)
- You bring very good knowledge of high and low voltage batteries with a focus on automotive applications
- Ideally, you bring knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanisms (not a must)
- Your MS-Office and Matlab/Simulink skills are very good
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- You have a high degree of flexibility, commitment and the ability to work under pressure
- You have the ability to work both in an international team and independently
- You are characterized by a high level of communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants