Reference Number: 50022_BI_03
Student assistant (m/f/x) Systems Engineering
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- Supports ongoing Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) projects with various clients in the automotive sector
- Represents his newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- Supports the coordination of system requirements of complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- Supports the presentation of concepts and prepares development results
- Analyses development processes and supports optimisation, e.g. with agile methods
- Presents his work results clearly and precisely
YOU have ...
- started a degree in an engineering discipline, computer science or equivalent
- A solution-oriented approach to work and convincing with your strong communication skills
- A good understanding of systems and a desire to understand mechatronic interrelationships holistically
- Interest in current and future developments in the automotive sector and in innovative development methods
- First (university) experience in automotive or software development
- Previous knowledge in systems engineering (methods, notations, modelling with SysML/UML)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants