Reference Number: 50022465
E/E System Architect (m/f/d) for Future Mobility Applications
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops and designs E/E architectures for future intelligent mobility applications
- identifies system elements, defines their interfaces and interactions and coordinates them with the different development areas and stakeholders
- works in cross-functional development teams with system architects, system engineers and component responsible engineers
- models the E/E architecture with modern development tools and provides architecture views and information for vehicle development
- keeps an eye on the model-based E/E development of the company in your daily work and contributes to the further development of the global E/E architecture model
YOU have ...
- completed your studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable discipline
- experience in the areas of automotive, electrical/electronic, system or function development (career starters also have a chance)
- ideally already experience in model-based E/E architecture development or in MBSE
- experience in using MS Office applications and also with tools for E/E development (PREEvision, EA, Cameo) or requirements management (DOORS, Polarion, PTC Integrity, inStep)
- good skills of written and spoken English - knowledge of German is an advantage
- strong communication skills, a structured and team-oriented way of working and the willingness to learn new technologies and development tools
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants