Reference Number: 50022045
Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
Aachen, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the introduction of an "Enterprise Architecture" approach in the FEV group of companies
- In addition to the EA strategy, you are responsible for the worldwide implementation of an EA tool, including process definition and rollout plan
- After successful implementation of the EA tool, you will be responsible for governance, further development and data quality within the tool and define the technical guideline and framework conditions of the IT technology strategy
- You lead (technically) and coach the architects of the various IT departments and ensure that processes are adhered to and that the data in the EA tool is up-to-date
- You support the Head of Digitalization & Transformation and the CIO of FEV with relevant data and visualizations, give recommendations and accompany the creation and implementation of the IT strategy and the IT roadmap
- You work closely with process management and various IT functions to ensure a holistic approach
- You have a university or technical college degree with a focus on (business) informatics or a comparable subject
- You have several years of practical experience in the field of enterprise architecture in a global company
- You are familiar with the IT requirements in a project-based company
- You have specific experience in the implementation of an EA tool (e.g. LeanIX, Alfabet) in a heterogeneously grown, global IT landscape
- You have experience with virtualisation, containerisation, cloud and PaaS systems (e.g. Azure)
- You have relevant certifications (e.g. iSAQB, TOGAF)
- You have experience with the current trends in the automotive industry (SDV, Connected Mobility, V2X, etc.) and their influence on the IT landscape
- You have a high level of teamwork, creativity, hands-on mentality and enjoy project-related work
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English and ideally have a knowledge of German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants