Reference Number: SE_CFD
Simulation Engineer - CFD
Liszki (near Krakow), Poznań
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- CFD numerical analyses of key components of electric car powertrains, such as: motors, batteries, control electronics
- Optimisation of analysed components with respect to design requirements, in cooperation with the design department
- Degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Knowledge of basic CFD numerical simulation
- Knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
- Knowledge of electrical propulsion systems would be an advantageANSA, Hypermesh, STAR-CD, STAR-CCM+, ConvergeCFD) as plus
- Good English language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants