Reference Number: 50021822
Teamleader (m/w/d) Battery Cell
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Lead the team "battery cell"
- Acquisition of battery development projects
- Battery cell market screening with respect to current and new cell technologies
- Technical discussion with cell manufactures
- Support of the battery system design of BEV, HEV and PHEV systems
- Presentations for customers
- Planning, execution and evaluation of electrical, mechanical and safety related tests of battery cells
- Completed diploma/master degree in electrochemistry, electrical engineering, material science, physics or a comparable field of studies
- Very good knowledge in the field of battery cells
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Fluent German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Team player, as well as independent and self-reliant way of working
- Confident appearance in presentations to management, customers and professionals
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants