Reference Number: 50021023/50021024
System Engineer (m/f/x) Assisted and Automated Driving
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of use cases, functional and technical requirements as well as system architecture and testing requirements for ADAS / AD features and systems
- Work with the systems engineering, function development and functional safety teams to meet the end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based) system engineering approach
- Participate in continuous improvement of technical competences and process development of working area within FEV's team
- Eventually, sub-project management in working area
- Customer focus and project-related traveling
- Support technical presentations at clients meetings
- Good system / functional understanding of the main ADAS features and autonomous driving technologies and
- at least basic knowledge of the main relevant sensor technologies (camera, radar, lidar, ultrasonic, GNSS, etc.)
- Good system understanding of powertrain, braking, steering, HMI
- Basic knowledge or experience in Sys-ML or other relevant systems engineering modeling approach
- Ability to support customer acquisition / presentations
- Willingness to take over responsibility for the topic (technical, generating revenue)
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (technical expert, business development/sales, project management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants