Reference Number: 50021022
Project Manager (m/f/x) Assisted and Automated Driving
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Develop and implement project plans as well as lead/coordinate project execution with multicultural sub-project technical teams
- Responsible for ensuring all project/customer deliverables meet their cost, time and quality targets with good earned value. Ownership/management of project budget
- Intensive support of acquisition and product management activities, active involvement in shaping FEV product portfolio
- Contact person for FEV Senior Management, Customers and Suppliers, as necessary to ensure that project execution meets project/customer/FEV expectations
- Support the continuous technical and process development of working area
- Customer focus and project-related traveling
- Apply and support FEV Project Management processes and tools, prepare and present regular project status
- Finished studies in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or a similar field of study
- Experienced in multicultural environments (managing and leading international teams)
- Good knowledge of the main ADAS features and autonomous driving technologies, incl. main relevant sensor technologies (camera, radar, lidar, ultrasonic, GNSS, etc.) and specific development principles and ecosystems / platforms
- Able and willing to support/guide project stakeholders on technical topics, especially related to assisted and automated driving and core competencies
- Experienced and/or opened to alternative project organizations (e.g. Agile) and methods (Kanban board, stand-up meetings etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all level of leadership (internally and externally)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (B2) and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants