Reference Number: 50021021
Function Development Engineer (m/f/x) Assisted and Automated Driving
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of use cases and functional requirements for ADAS / AD features, eventually following (model-based) systems engineering approach
- Design, review, testing and validation of control algorithms for ADAS/AD control (from environment perception to decision and control) in model-based environment and/or object oriented programming (e.g. C++)
- (Model based) code generation process and tool development support
- Calibration of functions with state of the art relevant tools
- Vehicle and test bench (driving simulator) testing support
- Traveling and business trips to customers abroad
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
- Good system / functional understanding of the main ADAS features and autonomous driving technologies
- Experience in driver assistance system and autonomous driving systems is a plus
- Proven experience in (model-based) SW development, ideally in series development project (from requirement to vehicle validation)
- Ability to program in C++ / python as well as LINUX knowledge
- Ability to support customer acquisition / presentations
- Good calibration skills --> ability to develop internal tools to support "driveability" and "environment perception" calibration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Solution- and Customer-oriented as well as ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants