Reference Number: 50021019/50021020
Test Engineer (m/f/x) Assisted and Automated Driving
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specify and design validation methods for existing and new ADAS/AD features
- Work with the systems engineering and function development teams to meet the end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based) system engineering approach
- Define the test strategy, planning & execution of real-world evaluations of ADAS features via vehicle/HIL/virtual testing as well as on public roads
- Design of detailed test cases for system verification and validation
- Support testing activities on-site and ensure the correct execution of system & vehicle tests
- Define and support the alignment process between systems testing team and component engineering teams (either internal at FEV or at customer / supplier)
- Participate in continuous improvement of technical competences and process development of working area within FEV's team
- Eventually, sub-project management in working area
- Customer focus and project-related traveling
- Support technical presentations at clients meetings
- Skilled in virtual validation methods, processes and tools (MIL, HIL, VIL, etc.)
- Good system / functional understanding of the main ADAS features and autonomous driving technologies and
- at least basic knowledge of the main relevant sensor technologies (camera, radar, lidar, ultrasonic, GNSS, etc.)
- Structured working approach
- Basic knowledge of the most relevant standards and regulations for ADAS / AD testing & validation
- Used to vehicle testing and relevant measuring equipment
- High communication skills towards the colleagues and customer, TÜV, etc.
- Willingness to take over responsibility for the topic (technical, generating revenue)
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (technical, business development/sales, project management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants