The networking evening one day before the conference has been canceled. The conference dinner on the first conference day will take place in the conference hotel.
The international FEV conference on "Zero CO2 Mobility" will take place again in 2020. The conference will offer a platform for strategic discussion on the potential and performance of various zero CO2 emission strategies and introduce the latest developments in the fields of battery technologies, fuel cells and e-fuels.
Day 1 - November 10, 2020
8:30 – 18:30 Conference program:
BMWi, Siemens, Shell, Saudi Aramco, VDA, IW Köln, BDI, MWV and more...
19:30 Conference dinner
Day 2 - November 11, 2020
08:30 – 16:45 Conference program:
Dena, Volkswagen, Deutz, VDL, ElringKlinger, Ballard and more...
16:45 End of conference
- What drives the automotive industry towards zero CO2 mobility?
- How do we get low CO2 emission energy carriers to the road?
- What is the future European capacity on renewable electricity?
- Energy system: How will the energy be converted, transported and stored in the future?
- Energy carrier: Which energy carriers enable the road transport to protect our climate?
- Passenger cars: How can passenger cars get to zero CO2 mobility?
- Powertrain concepts for urban mobility – Public Transport