Connected Vehicle Components and System
Consulting, Design, Integration, Testing, and Validation for Connected Vehicle Systems
FEV has extensive experience designing infotainment and telematics solutions for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. We design embedded modules and also integrate, test, and validate complex end-to-end connected vehicle systems with the help of our technically sophisticated, industry first, test and automation tools that provide the ability to validate the system in a robust, controlled, flexible and repeatable environment.
FEV's Connected Vehicle Services Group performs system design, integration, test case development, validation, and testing. FEV's state-of-the-art telematics system test methodology and tools redefine telematics system testing to reduce startup time and increase effectiveness and robustness.
FEV’s processes and methods rely on thorough features and applications test plans as well as tracking tools that provide our customers with comprehensive test reports and a high level of transparency. Our overall methodology follows FEV's "Connected System Thinking" approach.
Design and Development of Infotainment & Telematics Control Modules & Systems
- Vehicle electrical architecture for the connected vehicle
- Applications and integration
- End-to-End system components
Integration of End-to-End Connected Vehicle Systems
- End-to-End integration and validation strategy and plans
- Connected vehicle system constraints and weakness analysis
- Integration for automotive applications
Testing and Validation for Control Modules, Cloud Systems, and Cloud Applications
- Testing (Lab, HIL, and field) in Infotainment and Telematics space
- Test case development
- In-house, state of the art VDA hands-free audio quality test lab
- State of the Art Automated Test Systems
- Mission Critical Testing Methodology
See our Telematics System Design datasheet.
Pease contact us for information on any FEV product or service.