Reference Number: 50021574
Expert (m/f/x) for V2X
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility. We are looking for a candidate (m/f/x) with a strong background in V2X for our fast growing Smart Mobility team.
- Be the central speaking partner (m/f/x) for V2X at FEV
- Represent FEV in international fora and conferences
- Provide, build out and maintain a strong portfolio of technical competence
- Act as a multiplier (m/f/x) to disseminate V2X competence within the company
- Evaluate and benchmark systems, architectures and solutions
- Actively participate in conferences and trade shows
- Pre-sales and acquisition support
- Support project teams as technical specialist (m/f/x)
This position is directed at experienced professionals (m/f/x) with a strong industry background on wireless and radio networks, and their practical applications and deployment. We are looking for candidates (m/f/x), which are interested in strengthening our existing fields of work, and are keen to develop new business opportunities with us:
- Successfully concluded a Master in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- Proven track record in commercial applications of wireless and radio communication (IEEE 802.xx, 2G/3G/4G)
- Ideally experience with DSRC/ITS-G5(A)/WAVE and with SDR and SDN
- Familiarity with relevant measurement and simulation tools
- Know-How regarding agile software development methods
- Fluency in English and German
- Involvement in working with international teams; experience as an international lead (m/f/x) is a strong plus
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction
- First experience with acquisition is an advantage
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.