Reference Number: CH_2019_40
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - And why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Project progress management, Make the project time plan, define the specific goals of each project, evaluate the project progress
- Budget management, confirm budget requirements with client, follow up the project to ensure that the planned resources and budget are met
- Project coordination Coordinate internal (quality planning, production planning, etc.) and external (supplier, customer, etc.) contacts
- Organize/report project data Project progress has clearly documented input requirements in the PM system
- Project control Follow up project progress, cooperate with project team members to solve problems at any time
- Communicate with client to get clear project requirement and explain the task to team member
- 10+ work experience in new energy vehicle development or conventional vehicle development
- Involve at least 2 PHEV/EV/HEV projects as PM
- Familiar with powertrain system and key component(Battery/Motor/Transmission) of new energy vehicle
- Familiar with powertrain system design and VCU SW design and calibration
- Familiar with new energy vehicle development process and approach, the work content in each phase
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, good project management skills
- Professional with project management tool: Project, VISO, Doors, QC chect, configuration management, etc.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org