Reference Number: 500_23_BM_13
Studentische Hilfskraft/Abschlussarbeiter/Praktikant (m/w/d) im Bereich modellbasierte Funktionsentwicklung für SIMATIC Anwendungen
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Aldenhoven; Germany, Alsdorf; Germany, Essen
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop an exemplary facility control system for e-fuel synthesis in an existing tool chain on MATLAB Simulink basis
- You migrate the software into the Siemens SIMATIC environment and develop a hardware-in-the-loop test bench for SIMATIC controllers
- You create a simulation model and validation of the control software in this environment
- In this context, the preparation of a thesis (master thesis) would also be possible. The exact topic of the thesis can be discussed in a personal meeting
- You have completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- You have knowledge of model-based function and of of Siemens SIMATIC / TIA Portal development in the best case
- You have already gained experience in programming with Matlab/Simulink
- You are characterized by good communication skills, motivation, resilience, analytical strength, and team-oriented behavior
- You have good German and English skills in speaking and writing
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants