Reference Number: 50028535
Project engineer (m/f/d) Battery BMS System
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich; Germany, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You create the BMS architectures and concepts
- You are responsible for analyzing and coordinating customer requirements with the customer and the project-relevant stakeholders
- You are responsible for executing the requirements process throughout the development lifecycle
- You will develop and analyze the functional and non-functional system, hardware and software requirements for battery management systems (BMS) (including safety according to ISO26262)
- You accompany the verification and validation processes
- You support project planning, project reviews and quality assessments
- You work closely with the Battery E/E, BMS Hardware and BMS Software team
- You have completed an engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have perennial of experience in BMS development either in industry or in an industry-related university institute
- You have in-depth knowledge of high-voltage battery systems
- You have already gained initial experience in development processes
- You can think in a structured way and recognize and process tasks independently and are confident in using MS Office
- You have strong communication skills and an independent way of working
- You are motivated and can work well in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants