Reference Number: 50023_RI_02
Student Assistant (m/f/x) Research Project Dissemination
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the team in disseminating the project results
- You are responsible for the conception of advertising materials for projects (posters, flyers, fact sheets, ...)
- You will assist in the creation of project reports
- You will be involved in the creation of project presentations
- You prepare the content for social media
- You have experience of website editing in WordPress®
- You are familiar with Adobe Illustrator
- You were able to gain initial experience with the program "InDesign"
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Your English skills are on a B-level
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants