Reference Number: 50021319
Technical Specialist (m/f/d) - Battery Management System (BMS)
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the function development for battery management systems (BMS) for high and low voltage batteries
- You have experience with the BMS software architecture
- You already have experience in implementing BMS functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You are the main driver for future development topics
- You take on the role of software lead engineer in the projects
- You ensure cross-project improvement and monitoring of technical quality within the following processes: requirements development, software architecture, modeling and SW testing
- You are responsible for the training and guidance of the other project team members
- You support your colleagues in the preparation of offers, customer presentations and the acquisition of new projects
- You have completed an engineering degree in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, vehicle technology, mechanical engineering
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience in the field of application software development according to the V development cycle (e.g. A-SPICE, ISO26262)
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience in the specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape)
- You have very good knowledge of high and low voltage batteries with a focus on automotive applications
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanisms is an advantage
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and Matlab/Simulink
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English
- You are characterized by a high degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- You are willing to work in an international team as well as independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants