Reference Number: Cristina Libono
Senior E/E System Engineer – Body systems
Italy, Bologna; Italy, Turin
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Interface with customers to understand their specific requirements, provide technical support, and address any inquiries related to advanced body systems
- Maintain project plans, monitor progress, and report status updates regularly to both internal stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (incl. hardware, software, and mechanical) to define project requirements and system specifications, ensuring alignment with customer needs and industry standards
- Design, develop and validate advanced automotive body systems, ensuring they meet industry standards and performance requirements
- Guide and oversee team members in the design, development and validation of automotive body systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues that may arise during the system development and integration process
- Participate in design reviews, system testing, and validation activities to ensure the successful implementation of body systems
- Master's degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Extensive experience in years of experience as an E/E system engineer, with a strong focus on body controllers, body components and their E/E characteristics
- Profound knowledge of automotive communication protocols, such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, and experience in integrating them into system architectures.
- Knowledge of automotive standards, regulations (ISO 26262, ISO 21434, R155, R156)
- Proven track record of leading small team in software development projects, demonstrating strong management and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of automotive control systems, embedded software, AUTOSAR, hardware, and validation methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to effectively interface with customers
- Proficiency in project management, with the capability to coordinate multiple tasks and ensure on-time deliverables, project management methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
- Fluent English, German is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants