Reference Number: Cristina Libono
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Deliver end-to-end ECU component development projects, from concept to validation, interfacing and negotiating requirements with suppliers
- Collaborate with experienced engineers to design, develop, integrating & testing ADAS features, spanning the full V-model lifecycle
- Conduct feasibility studies and technical analysis to support ECU design decisions and performance optimizations
- Design and develop robust Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) test features for thorough validation of ADAS functionalities
- Gain hands-on experience in setting up and executing comprehensive testing scenarios within the HIL environment and prototype vehicles
- Learn to troubleshoot and diagnose software and hardware issues related to ADAS systems and HIL testing
- Create professional documentation, incl. specifications, test procedures, technical reports
- Collaborate with mentors and senior engineers, absorbing knowledge and skills in ADAS and HIL testing
- Master's degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Passion for ADAS technologies and a keen interest in navigating the full V-model, incl. HIL testing methodologies
- Basic understanding of ADAS principles, automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet), and sensor technologies (LiDAR, radar, cameras)
- Enthusiasm for learning and a willingness to work closely with experienced engineers in a collaborative environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and an eagerness to contribute to solving technical challenges
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and present ideas effectively
- Fluent English, German is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants