Reference Number: 50021339
Team lead (m/f/d) concept simulation e-drive and transmission
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible for the organizational and technical management of the "Concept Simulation e-drive and Transmission" team
- You take over the technical responsibility for the topics concerning the team
- You coordinate globally on the topics and take a leading role for the Business Unit
- You are responsible for recruiting and personnel development and the further development of the team
- You support the external presentation by creating presentations, speeches as well as active participation in acquisition processes
- You have a degree in engineering, ideally with a focus on powertrain and/or simulation
- You have profound knowledge in the field of powertrain development and simulation
- At best, you have already gained some experience in managing employees
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You can motivate and lead a team with your positive personality and your ability to work in a team
- You have a high degree of flexibility and the ability to innovate even in challenging situations
- You have a high sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial thinking, very good analytical skills, as well as strong communication skills and customer orientation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants