Reference Number: 50026993
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Battery Safety
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You'll be placed within the battery system and safety engineering team at FEV which develops battery system solutions from cell and concept selection into series production.
You'll have the opportunity to work on one of the most trending topics of the decade and autonomously deal with following topics:
- Battery safety engineering in customer projects
- Development of battery system safety concepts
- Creation, discussion, and handling of safety requirement specifications
- Pro-actively progress the technical safety solutions within the technical areas
- Discussion of specific requirements and tests
- Discussion with customers and suppliers
- You have completed an engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or comperable training
- You have experience in the field of high-voltage battery development
- You are able to think in a structured way and to identify and process tasks independently
- You are proficient in MS-Office
- You are business fluent in English
- You have strong communication skills and are able to work on your own initiative
- You are motivated and able to work in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants