Reference Number: 50023_BI_09
Student Assistant (m/f/d) HMI / Infotainment - E/E and SW
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Alsdorf
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- would like to participate in the design, implementation and testing of modern HMI / Infotainment systems
- performs internal research projects with focus on E/E and SW
- supports our series devleopment projects for major OEM and Tier-1
- wants to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
YOU have ...
- been pursuing engineering, computer science or a comparable degree
- basic knowledge of E/E or SW engineering in automotive domain
- ideally knowledge of a programming language
- good written and spoken German and English skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
What we offer
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants