Reference Number: 50021849
Feature Owner (m/f/d) Infotainment / HMI
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- designs and develops infotainment and HMI functions
- has a close coordination and communication between customers, suppliers and the internal teams for system engineering, functional safety, software and V&V
- verify and validate the developed functions at component and system level
- realize internal development and research projects in the field of infotainment and HMI
- is the technical support in the acquisition of new projects, as well as the creation of acquisition material
YOU have ...
- a successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- several years of experience in the development of infotainment and HMI systems
- a good knowledge of development processes for embedded systems, ideally with agile development methods
- good written and spoken English skills; German is an advantage
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
What we offer
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants