Reference Number: IT
IT Infrastructure Value Chain Engineer
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Remote; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Timișoara
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Understand, anticipate, and influence customer demands, business requirements for IT infrastructure services.
- Coordinate communication between customer and Infrastructure Solution management.
- Cooperate in the development and application of IT infrastructure standards.
- Coordinate CII PM activities.
- Cooperate in IT infrastructure change management.
- Cooperate in CID Demand management.
- Cooperate in TISAX supporting activities.
- Continuously improve CII working processes and methodology
- Support CII members on Project management, Agile, Kanban, ITIL, and other modern IT methodologies and principles
- Proven experience on IT Service management.
- Good knowledge IT Infrastructure and Application architecture
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Agile working methodology
- Eager to learn new skills and invest in personal development.
- Preferable ITIL Certification and knowledge of security standards (CIS, NIST)
- Assure Transparency of (internal) customer requirements towards CII
- Create, optimize, and maintain excellent BRM and all other partners involved and the common exchange of information.
- Lean, Agile, and smart CII processes are in place and applied.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants