Reference Number: PWT Calibration
Project Engineer - Engine Calibration
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Execution of diesel/gasoline engine calibration in the vehicle, on chassis dyno and on engine test bench, supported by the project team.
• Measurement data acquisition and evaluation of measurement results.
• Attending in trainings for building future calibration engineering career and for building/improving engine testing processes and development experiments.
• Participation in worldwide test drives having the purpose of calibrating the engine parameters in all conditions a future user might reach.
• Become part of a team shaping the future of mobility towards new Euro 7 emissions standards.
• Successfully completed studies in engineering specialized in mechanical, automotive, or comparable fields of study.
• Understanding of combustion engines including particularities and sub-systems working principles.
• Willingness to practice your skills in research and innovation projects.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Availability to travel several weeks/year (worldwide).
• Driving license passenger vehicle.
Advantages that bring you closer to our team:
• Experience with the following software: ETAS Toolchain (INCA, MDA, etc.), Vector Toolchain (CANoe, CANape, etc.), CRETA, Microsoft Office, MATLAB.
• Reading and understanding capabilities of software documentation and logical schemes.
• French and/or German language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants