Reference Number: 50020776/50020777/50020778
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Functional Safety
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich; Germany, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- conducts risk analyses according to ISO 26262
- creates safety concepts in collaboration with technical teams
- prepares the safety plan according to ISO 26262
- participates in system-FMEAs
- documents functional safety activities
- takes part in technical discussions with technical teams regarding compliance with functional safety processes
YOU have ...
- a Diploma/Master in engineering or a similar qualification
- several years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
- profound knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508
- a very good system knowledge of hybrid and electric vehicles
- experience with automotive safety concepts
- fluent English language skills
- very good MS office knowledge
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Phone: +49 241 56892924
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants