Reference Number: 50026260
E/E System Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Remote
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- as a component manager E/E is responsible for the development of electrical and electronic components of different domains
- carries the process responsibility from concept to series development according to the product development process
- prepares and reconciles the project documents (e.g. specifications, schedule, status report, etc.)
- forms the interface between different departments and suppliers
- takes over classic project management tasks incl. monitoring costs, quality and time
YOU have ...
- a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or comparable
- experience in the field of automotive, electrics/electronics, system or function development (career starters also get a chance)
- ideally already experience in the area of requirements and supplier management
- experience with MS Office applications, with E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA, Cameo) or in the area of requirements management (DOORS, Polarion, PTC Integrity, inStep)
- a very good command of German and a good command English, both written and spoken
- a structured way of working, you are a team player and a strong communicator
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Phone: +49 241 56892924
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants