Reference Number: 50025046
Application Engineer (m/f/x) Calibration Hybrid Functions
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Aldenhoven; Germany, Alsdorf
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Classic vehicle calibration meets the latest development methodology for the series development of hybrid vehicles. We would like to recruit you for our team!
- Exciting tasks around the development work in the series calibration of hybrid drive control units are waiting for you
- You will calibrate functions for the operating strategy and energy management of hybrid drives
- As part of your tasks, you will also take part in tests on worldwide test drives in order to ensure the functions under your responsibility under all conditions
- You will use our modern test facilities for vehicle and powertrain development (e.g. roller dyno tests) as well as highly efficient simulation-based methods and tools
- You will ensure that your hybrid functions are also compatible with their calibration targets in collaboration with engineers for emissions, drivability and on-board diagnosis
- You can expect a highly motivated and experienced team with development opportunities in a flexible environment of different powertrain types or topologies and vehicle types from a wide range of global manufacturers
- Completed engineering or scientific degree (MSc level preferred)
- Work experience in ECU calibration and hybrid drives is a plus.
- Expert knowledge and system understanding in the field of combustion engines and hybrid drives
- Knowledge in the field of engine application / calibration as well as modeling of hybrid drives is required
- Willingness to travel and valid class B driver's license
- Good computer skills, especially proficient in MS Office and Matlab/Simulink
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, resilience and commitment
- Distinct team orientation in combination with independent and autonomous working style
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants