Reference Number: STS_2022_23
PLC programmer / commissioning engineer (m/f/d) automation technology (EN)
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. As a leading company for innovative test bench technology, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes state-of-the-art test bench solutions for mobility concepts of the future. With a range of standardized hardware and software products, capabilities to develop customer-specific software, as well as equipping and supplying complete test benches and entire test fields, we are working on making drive systems more efficient, sustainable and safer worldwide. We specialize in solutions for conventional drives, highly complex hybrid and electric drives, as well as batteries.
Become part of a motivated and globally active team of experts at the pulse of the mobility industry.
- Design and commissioning of PLC-based safety controls for high-voltage battery test chambers and Powertrain test benches as well as their programming
- Execution of safety acceptance tests
- Commissioning of the interfaces of the system components to be integrated
- Independent error analysis and troubleshooting
- Creation and maintenance of project-related test protocols
- A completed engineering study or a technician apprenticeship (with corresponding professional experience) preferably in automation technology and or electrical engineering
- Professional work experience in the fields of automation and drive technology, safety control systems
- Experience in PLC programming (preferably TwinCat3 or TwinSafe)
- Experience in handling with Ethernet fieldbus communication such as EtherCAT
- Experience with Beckhoff fieldbus systems EtherCAT I/O terminals of the EL series
- Basic knowledge in the application of EN ISO 13849
- Good knowledge in German and English
- Knowledge in MS-Office tools
- International willingness to travel
- Analytical thinking skills
- Communicative, team-oriented and independent working style
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants