Reference Number: STS_2022_18
Student assistant (m/f/d) in the field of virtual dynamics multi-body simulation (EN)
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
As part of our team, you will actively contribute to the design and further development of our software product for multi-body simulation, which is used by our customers worldwide.
You will work closely with experienced software developers and gain deep insights into modelling and simulation of powertrain systems in the multi-body simulation software Virtual Dynamics (MSC Adams based).
- Development and programming of new models to represent powertrain components (drivelines, gearboxes, e-machines).
- Programming of GUI and solver routines
- Creation of software documentation and application examples
- Student (m/f/d) in the field of computer science, mechanical engineering or CES
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: C, Fortran, Python
- Interest in multi-body simulation and FEM calculations
- Very good written and spoken German and English as well as very good MS Office skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants