Reference Number: CAx/EE/02/2023
Electrical Engineer (Battery Pack Development/R&D/E-Mobility)
Poland, Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - And why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Creation of electromechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components for use in traction batteries for automotive, commercial and special applications.
- Prototype and production design in the development of mechanical systems and components particularly relating to electronic modules, electric motors and power electronic modules.
- Liaise with customers to agree the mechanical interface and performance details. Comply to customers' demands and standards.
- To produce 2D drawings and detail documentation of components suitable for prototype and mass production.
- Undertake D-FMEA and FMEA analysis of components, systems and assemblies.
- Communicate with customer as well as supplier technical details of electromechanical system.
- MSc degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering with focus to electromechanical subjects.
- Experience in mechanical design for electrical and electronic components
- Design of electric machines & power electronic modules (Power Supply Units, Inverters, DC-DC Converters); integration of electric machines.
- Proven knowhow of developing electronic components and systems within the automotive or similar industries (Experience out of automotive industry would be preferable but not demanded).
- Knowledge of automotive electronic standards like IEC 60664, ISO 6469 (electrically propelled road vehicles).
- Basic knowledge of 3D CAD systems.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of automotive electric and hybrid powertrains.
- Knowledge of designing for high current / high voltage power systems (up to DC 1200V), (connectors, bus bars, cables, contactors & fusing), electronic PCB
- Experience in common mass production manufacturing methods such as casting (die, send), profile extrusions, plastic injection moulding, sheet metal fabrication, metal joining (welding/riveting/bonding), manufacturing of PCB and wire harness.
What we offer
- Working with newest automotive technologies and methods
- International projects
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, vacation allowance, referral bonus
- Benefits cafeteria system (e.g. multisport card)
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Free parking for cars, motorbikes, and bicycles
- Different forms of cooperation
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants