Reference Number: 50019168
Team Leader (m/f/d) IT Security
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Form a skilled and motivated IT-Security team
- Setup and improve a tool and process landscape based on Microsoft Security platform
- Responsible for system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments and locate/repair security problems and failures
- Plan and perform system and application vulnerability testing
- Collate and handling of security incident and event data to produce regular exception and management reports
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats
- Planning and performing of projects to improve our IT-Security processes and tools
- Support handling of PKI infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response as well as identity and access Management
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially Microsoft Security, ATP, Sentinel and Defender
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective security incident and problem resolution
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies, with the flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Several years of IT or network security experience
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.