When you need robust, open, and maintainable software, FEV has your solution.
Our embedded experience extends from 8-bit to 64-bit microcontrollers and from simple timer loops to sophisticated Real Time Operating Systems (pSOS, VxWorks, Tornado, QNX, OSEK, Linux, and Custom). The embedded systems have utilized both assembly language and C/C++. We've also developed applications for WinCE and MS Auto and utilizing hypervisor.
Our PC experience development includes .NET, MFC, QT, Java, LabVIEW, and LabVIEW RT. We have written desktop applications for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
We have extensive communications experience from serial to DSRC/wireless. This includes projects with CAN, Ethernet, MOST, FlexRay, LIN, WiFi, Bluetooth, J1850, SCI (Chrysler SCI, K-Line, ISO 1941), ZigBee and more.
We have expertise in developing control software for telematics and infotainment, powertrain electronics, body electronics, motor controls, etc.
- ECU (Electronic Controller Unit) application software development
- ECU test code development
- Simulator GUI software
- Motor control software
- Front Control Module/CAN Central Gateway software
- CAN J1850 gateway translation software
- I-Logix Statemate model implementation
- Turbo engine software development
- Vehicle network modeling
- Consumer electronics consulting for embedded systems
FEV's experienced team of software engineers has expertise in both automotive embedded and PC-based systems. Our software is based a proven design philosophy that consists of the implementation of:
- Design documentation
- Verification and validation plans
Please contact us for information on any FEV product or service.
FEV develops control hardware and software for electromechanical systems.