FEV India - Pune
FEV‘s South Asia Technical Center is located in Pune, the heart of the Asian Automotive Industry. FEV India Pvt. Ltd. is the company’s second location in India, following its Indian headquarters located in Delhi.
The Indian Technical Center went into operation in July 2009. It satisfies all requirements in the field of automotive powertrain and vehicle development. Clients can expect highly qualified teams and most modern test facilities.
On an area of about 20,000 square meters the Technical Centre is already under expansion mode, adding more number of containerised test cells and other equipments.
FEV India is ISO 9001:2015, 14001, ISO 17025 and TISAX certified.
The full range of FEV services is offered to Indian clients. Usually local resources will be used, partially specialists from the worldwide FEV organization may support as per the project requirements.
Details of the services offered:
New energy powertrain
- Control software (xCU) function development & integration
- System engineering, battery development, e-motor & E/E integration
- Automated and e-transmission development
- ADAS, connectivity, FuSA, cyber security, AUTOSAR, V&V, engineering data science & prognostics
- BIW, trims, interior, exterior, lighting, CAE & NVH
- PAT, prototyping, fleet management & validation
Software and Testing Solutions
- Battery test bench
- E-motor & E-axle test bench
- Engine test bench
- Powertrain design, simulation, prototyping & calibration
- Vehicle base, drivability, emission, EATS & OBD calibration
State of the Art test facilities
- Nine advanced test benches for powertrain testing
- One NVH test bench
- One roller chassis dyno
- Cold chamber
- HiL test bench
- Civil ready for expansion: e-mobility test benches