Managing connected vehicle data with gateway technology
November 04, 2020 – 10am Detroit | 4pm Aachen | 10pm Beijing
In this free, 60-minute webinar, FEV‘s Tom Tasky discusses how gateway technology can be used to provide safe and accurate communication throughout, including offboard data science and cloud-based development.
The complexity and number of in-vehicle electronics have grown along with the benefits of connected services. Gateways – a central hub that securely and reliably connects, transfers and translates data across differing vehicle networks – have become critical for prototyping and proof-of-concept vehicle builds.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Reduced vehicle development time
- Supports all major OEM vehicle networking protocols
- Integrates CE and other devices into the Vehicle
- Rapid prototype controls development supporting custom hardware/software development
- A low-cost, user-friendly alternative to traditional off-the-shelf Solutions
- Enabler for cloud-based development and data science
If you can’t attend the session live please register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the session when it’s finished.
Click here and register for free for this webinar
Check out the recordings of our webinars here: Video collection of past webinars