The protection of our employees has the highest priority for us. Due to the current situation, the FEV Group has taken measures to minimize the risk of infection with the coronavirus/COVID-19.
In this context, only visits to FEV buildings are permitted until further notice, which are absolutely necessary for the maintenance of business operations. In order to reduce the risk of infection for you and others, please follow the following rules when visiting FEV:
- No shake hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and turn away from people
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters to your conversation partner
- Use the numerous disinfectant dispensers in FEV buildings
In addition, we recommend that meetings be conducted via remote communications ( e.g., conference calls, videoconferences) whenever possible.
If you meet any of the following criteria, we ask you not to enter the FEV buildings for the time being:
- You have returned from any of the regions defined as high-risk by the RKI within the last 14 days
- You have had close contact (closer than 1,5m distance or for more than 15min in a closed room) with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- You are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, dry cough, loss of sense of smell and/or taste or shortness of breath)
With these measures, we are providing our active contribution to reducing the risk of further spread of the coronavirus – for the benefit of our employees, customers and business partners.
Please support us and inform us at an early stage if an infection case occurs in your company which could have an impact on FEV.
For notifications or questions, we have established the e-mail address email@example.com.