Set Yourself Apart and Get Recognized
Boost your career by becoming certified in functional safety and the application of ISO 26262
FEV North America, Inc. an accredited SGS-TÜV services provider, is a leading expert of functional safety and the application of the ISO 26262 standard. We support automotive industry professionals with our engineering and testing services and are recognized globally as a trusted industry partner.
Our functional safety training programs provide you with the latest knowledge, best practices and practical application understanding.
About the Functional Safety Training Program
The training session is a personal certification program that demonstrates an individual’s proficiency in functional safety standards and the application of ISO 26262 in the automotive industry. After successfully completing the program, the participant receives a certificate as evidence of their qualification and knowledge of functional safety.
Earning this certification provides industry professionals a host of benefits, including:
- Proving they understand the application demands of the ISO 26262 standard
- Demonstrating knowledge of functional safety in the automotive industry
- Boosting market value as an ISO 26262 professional and certified Automotive Functional Safety Professional (AFSP)
- Increasing competitive advantage in the industry by building competencies required to manage and/or complete functional safety projects
- Minimizing risk and reducing the likelihood of product liability claims
Upcoming Training Dates and Details
- Upcoming Training: March 8-11, 2022
- 3.5 days of training including AFSP Certification (options with exam, without exam, or exam recertification only)
- Venue: In person or virtual options available