FEV Celebrates MORPHEE Anniversary and Launches MORPHEE NEXT
Paris, France, December 2022 – FEV, an internationally recognized leader of innovation across different sectors and industries, is celebrating the anniversary of its MORPHEE software that automates a variety of tests in various mobility applications. To address expanding vehicle powertrain options, FEV has launched MORPHEE NEXT, the next generation of the software designed for testing electric and hydrogen vehicles.
For over 30 years, MORPHEE has been a unique global solution for test bench automation, real-time simulation, and calibration for vehicle systems. It controls test benches with a high level of safety and additional benefits:
- Large community: 4,500 user licenses installed since 1991, 20,000 users and 30 million test bench hours per year.
- High performance: five mega samples per second.
- Centralization: all measurements are synchronized with each other on a single computer.
- Versatility: management of all test benches, from the most basic components to complete vehicles.
- Open: scalable and compliant with standard market interfaces
- Reliability: test cells are securely controlled 24 hours a day
- Scalability: Windows 1.0 to Windows 10
- Support: backed by experienced professionals to assist with any technical or troubleshooting needs
In addition, MORPHEE offers market-leading, real-time performance with a sampling capacity of five million samples per second. For an e-mobility test bench, this is critical to acquiring and controlling electrical and mechanical phenomena, such as a battery current charge/discharge.
MORPHEE software can be integrated into a variety of other existing environments in automotive aerospace, marine, rail and energy applications. It interfaces with various communication protocols and measures equipment for testing specimens, such as batteries, e-motors, combustion engines, transmissions, and complete vehicles.
To meet the new requirements of battery test centers and battery manufacturing sites, FEV has developed MORPHEE NEXT, equipped with a range of integrated tools (e.g., FLEXLAB, MORPHEE and UNIPLOT) that can interact with one another and optimize the test protocol. Regularly updated, the amended software version is compliant with all new operating systems, offering exceptional performance (e.g., simultaneously running 32 battery cell tests).
MORPHEE NEXT’s suite of integrated tools offer centralized, optimized and remote-controlled management, helping to reduce time and costs. As a result, the software is optimal for managing large battery test centers, including the automotive industry’s high-voltage battery gigafactories. Simulation is also supported by MORPHEE NEXT, allowing for simulation of all or part of the environment, including the driver, vehicle or traction chain.
展望未来，FEV将继续挑战极限，推动创新。FEV 在全球 40 多个地点拥有 ###EMPLOYEES## 名高素质员工，设计的解决方案不仅能满足当今的需求，还能满足未来的需求。最终，FEV不断发展，以可持续出行、能源和驱动一切的软件为基础，为合作伙伴，为员工和世界，打造一个更美好，更清洁的未来。
- PR_Morphee_30_Anniversary.jpg456 KB
- PR_Morphee_30_Anniversary.pdf223 KB
Press inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org