The international FEV conference on "Zero CO2 Mobility" will take place again in 2020. The conference will offer a platform for strategic discussion on the potential and performance of various zero CO2 emission strategies and introduce the latest developments in the fields of battery technologies, fuel cells and e-fuels.
Day 1 - 09.11.2020
19:30 Networking reception
Day 2 - 10.11.2020
8:30 – 18:30 Conference program:
BMWi, Siemens, Shell, Saudi Aramco, VDA, IW Köln, BDI, MWV and more...
19:30 Conference dinner
Day 3 - 11.11.2020
08:30 – 16:30 Conference program:
Dena, Volkswagen, Deutz, VDL, ElringKlinger, Ballard and more...
16:30 – 16:45 Conclusion and end of conference
- What drives the automotive industry towards zero CO2 mobility?
- How do we get low CO2 emission energy carriers to the road?
- What is the future European capacity on renewable electricity?
- Energy system: How will the energy be converted, transported and stored in the future?
- Energy carrier: Which energy carriers enable the road transport to protect our climate?
- Passenger cars: How can passenger cars get to zero CO2 mobility?
- Powertrain concepts for urban mobility – Public Transport