Business Unit Electronics and Electrification (BE) and Software development of Business Unit Test Systems (BT) appraised at CMMI Level 2
4th of May 2015, Aachen – FEV GmbH, Business Unit Electronics and Electrification (BE) and Software development of Business Unit Test Systems (BT)
today announced that they have been appraised at Level 2 of the CMMI Institutes’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
The appraisal was performed by Dr. Klaus Hörmann (KUGLER MAAG CIE GmbH · Leibnizstr. 11 · 70806 Kornwestheim).
CMMI is a capability improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance.
An appraisal at maturity level 2 indicates the organization is performing at a “managed” level.
At this level, projects have ensured that
- processes are planned and executed in accordance with the policy
- skilled people are employed, who have adequate resources to produce controlled outputs
- relevant stakeholders are involved
- work products are monitored, controlled, and reviewed
- projects are evaluated for adherence to the valid process descriptions.