222 Jobs on this page
Welcome to our job offer database.
We are pleased that you are interested in a career in our company. By using the search function you have the opportunity to take a look at our current vacancies for suitable job positions.
Furthermore, you will find additional job advertisements if you switch to the language: German, English or French.
- Creation of electromechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components for use in traction batteries for automotive, commercial and special applications.
- Prototype and production design in the development of mechanical systems and components particularly relating to electronic modules, electric motors and power electronic modules.
- Liaise with customers to agree the mechanical interface and performance details. Comply to customers' demands and standards.
- To produce 2D drawings and detail documentation of components suitable for prototype and mass production.
- Undertake D-FMEA and FMEA analysis of components, systems and assemblies.
- Communicate with customer as well as supplier technical details of electromechanical system.
If you didn’t find job offer at this moment, please leave your CV here!
We will contact you when proper job position will be open.
- Participation in the design of electrical installations and automation
- Analysis and selection of solutions for the installation
- Active participation in commissioning of installations in the country and abroad
- Preparation of project documentation and operations
- Solving technical problems at client's side and within company
- Participation in the preparation of the project budget
- Cooperation with suppliers and clients during project implementation
- Independent work with the electrical infrastructure
- Gain deep insights into a modern data management software solution used by a major German car manufacturer
- Work closely with a team of professional software developers
- Create and maintain German-language instructions on how to use the software solution in digital form
- Help the users to get the maximum benefit from the software solution with your easy-to-understand instructions
- Wide range of tasks within the System and Software engineering processes of international aerospace projects
- Following tasks could be assigned to you based on your skills and experience:
Application of space standards, system engineering, requirements engineering, software development, software verification and validation, test automation, code analysis/reviews, version control, release and configuration management
- Acquisition of new customers for software solutions (Germany and worldwide)
- Support for established customers
- Preparation of technical offers, project planning, technical feasibility study, risk assessment, calculation as well as technical description of the solution
- Presentation of solutions to the customer
- Participation in exhibitions
• Supplier invoice verification and posting in SAP
• Processing of payments within accounts payable
• Accounts and balance reconciliation
• Processing and controlling the GR account
• Performs daily activities related to dispute management
• Support on month end & year end closing activities
• Maintenance of work procedures
• Any other tasks required by the superior manager
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d) you will take an active part in the further development of our portfolio. You will work in close cooperation with the team leader and the project/product managers. You are part of a creative team and involved in all phases of software development - requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
Perform evaluation of the security risks on the vehicle or vehicle fleet
Involved in development of projects lifecycle from ideation, design, coding to implementation:
o Define requirements and select hardware for secure embedded systems
o Design specifications of security related requirements for automotive controllers, including both hardware and (basic) software related requirements
o Write low-level software to enable the use of security hardware
o Work with Software Engineers to integrate security systems with FEV software infrastructure
o Collaborate with teammates on the Cybersecurity team to design secure systems
Develop and advise on execution of security implementations for Mobility proof-of-concepts and innovation advanced projects
Execution of security related activities within automotive software development projects, ranging from definition of security targets, risk/threat modeling, and implementation
Prepare presentations, document learnings, disseminate reports
- HIL testing of ADAS / AD functionalities
- Test specification creation
- Test script creation (automated and semi-automated tests)
- Adaptation of test environment according to test coverage needs and enhancing its automation level
- Execution of prepared tests
- Results analysis, bug reporting
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants